Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hawaiian Pepperoni Pizza Pasta

Ingredients:

1 Can of Pineapple
1 Can of Tomato Pasta Sauce (or pizza sauce)
100 grams of Pasta
1 cup grated cheese
6 slices pepperoni

Instructions

1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add pasta in and cook to al dente, drain
2. While Pasta is cooking turn oven on to 180 degrees C
3. In a casserole dish add pasta and tomato pizza/pasta sauce, mix sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Layer pepperoni on top of cheese and then layer pineapple on top of pepperoni
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of meat/pineapple
6. Place casserole in oven and cook for 20 minutes

Serve

Comments: this recipe was yum and it serves roughly three meals. I got this recipe from Full Bellies, Happy Kids I admittedly modified it slightly to my tastes but it was super yummy (and yes I am one of those odd people who likes pineapple on their pizza) But this was delish and made about three meals so I'm super glad I can eat some more at a later date :-)

Edit: looking at the recipe it looks like I forgot to throw in the eggs! woops! (a couple of eggs is optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment