Saturday, July 2, 2011

Enchilada Casserole

(Adapted From TasteofHome.com picture from there as well will be updated when I remember to take photos of my meals before diving in!)
Ingredients

300 Grams ground beef
1 can enchilada/taco sauce (my store only had taco sauce but it was perfect with it
1 cup salsa
2 flour tortillas
1 Cup fresh or frozen corn
2 Cups grated tasty cheese
1/2 Cup Sour Cream

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 180C or 350F
2. In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco sauce and salsa. Set aside
3. Place one tortilla in a circler oven proof dish, layer mince sauce on top and then then corn.
4. Place the other tortilla on top of the beef/corn mixture. Spread sour cream on top of tortilla sprinkle cheese.
5. Bake in oven for 20 mintues

Serve


I really wish I could think to take pictures of this yummy dish. Because it was seriously yummy and I have enough for two leftover dishes, which I'm already looking forward to (and I had two servings of this for tea tonight!) -this recipe has roughly four servings in it. Mainly because of the fact when I make a casserole I make for leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment