2 Cups Self Raising Flour (I used all purpose as that was all I had)
2 table spoons of Caster Sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
225g can of pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
80g shaved ham
1 Cup grated tasty cheese
3/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 200C
2. Sift flour, sugar and backing powder into a large bowl
3. Add pineapple, ham and cheese and stir to combine
4. Using a fork whisk eggs, milk and oil together in a jug until combined. Add to dry ingredients, using a large spoon stir until combined.
5. Line baking tray with muffin liners and fill.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 Minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.