500g rump, blade or chuck steak cubed
1 large onion, diced
1 (425g) tin tomatoes
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 teaspoon garlic
1 tin tomato tin of water
1 Cup of Beef Stock
1 packet taco seasoning
1 (400g) tin red kidney beans, well drained and rinsed
1. Dice steak into about 1.5cm cubes and place in slow cooker.
2. Add to slow cooker the onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, water, stock powder and taco seasoning.
3. Turn on to low and cook for 6 hours
4. Add the kidney beans 15 minutes before serving; any sooner and they will turn too mush.
5. Serve with rice, corn chips and sour cream.