Thursday, March 17, 2011

Food I love Friday #1


This is a new feature I'm putting up on my blog it's inspired by Gala Darlings's things I love Thursday. Instead however I'm going to be putting up Food I'm inspired by this week. (and will most likely be appearing in my meal plans sometime soon.



This Vegetarian Tortilla Pizza is something that just looks plain yummy. I actually had a version of a Tortilla Pizza scheduled on my Meal Plan this week although I was still undecided on the toppings. (Still am to a bit I know I'm going to have corn, cheese, Salsa but what else still going to look on.)


Another recipe that is going to make it into my menu soonish (possibly this week I'm still unsure of this though is this Penne Pasta Casserole what's quite amusing is I used to hate any meal that ended with "Casserole or Stew" but now I'm cooking on my own I've good a Mexican Casserole, Taco Pasta Casserole and other items like that. So I guess I am growing up in a way!

This Mock Risotto is a recipe I'm defiantly going to try soon. I love Risotto but I always make it out of a packet and that always ALWAYS ends up as being too much for me. This recipe looks quick and easy to understand as well. Which is always helpful.


Finally For this week a recipe you'll see coming up at some point will be Annie's Creamy Taco Mac. For a couple of simple reasons: I love Mac and Cheese and I love Taco's what better than a recipe that combines the two and is easy? So that's it for this week. What recipes are you liking the idea of this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment