Friday, January 7, 2011

Taco Noodles


Ingredients
200 grams of Udon Noodles
Taco Packet Mix
Sour Cream (Optional)
Cheese (Optional)
1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
1/2 Cup Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels
2 teaspoons Salsa
1 teaspoon of Crushed Garlic

Preparation
1. Boil 3/4 cup water, mix Taco Packet Mix in until it is fully dissolved
2. Poor into pot add Udon Noodles, also add half a cup of water (or until noodles are fully covered), peas and corn Boil.
3. While Noodles are cooking combine Salsa and Garlic in a separate bowl.
4. Once Noodles are boiled drain, and toss the Noodles with Salsa and Garlic
5. Top with Sour Cream and Cheese

Serve

Comments
I made this recipe off the top of my head, mainly because I wanted to try something new with Udon Noodles and I have to say it tasted yummy. I'm quite happy with how this turned out

No comments:

Post a Comment